KT Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hilariously awesome gaming series/clips for tons of games!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
DSA

"MGO - Greek Squad" Meet the Team

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ceron158
Admodrecruiting official
Admodrecruiting official
Ceron158

"MGO - Greek Squad" Meet the Team Empty
PostSubject: "MGO - Greek Squad" Meet the Team   "MGO - Greek Squad" Meet the Team Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:27 pm

Hello everyone.

KT and I have begun working on the layout of the first series which will be filmed with MGO. We've already made up the characters, and basic direction of the series.

Meet the Team!

Commander "Oracle" Davidson
Sergeant "Ares" Goode
Lieutenant "Hermes" Livius
Lieutenant "Artemis" Stephens
Corporal "Vulcan" Morgan
HQ is FOB "Delphi"

Oracle is simply a voice, and won't make very many appearances during the series, although we may give him cameos during the briefings.
Ares is the leader and simply had the typical AR outfitting.
Hermes is the silent spec ops character, he is accustomed to Submachine Guns and knife kills
Artemis is the sniper, and will use his sniper rifle normally, unless we end up having to put him up close, at which point he will use a pistol.
Vulcan is the heavy gunner, and only character that has a roman name. Vulcan was the god of fire, perfect for a character that uses LMG's and is used to sustaining fire.
FOB Delphi has it's name because of the Commander's name, Oracle. Delphi was a greek city, famous for it's oracles.

So far we have cast Me as Ares, KT as Hermes, and Purification-- as Artemis.

We need one more to be Vulcan. Later on we'll need more people to play extras in the videos. As for voice acting and script writing, I'll do a good portion of that due to my access to GarageBand. Although we may need more people with access to similar software to do some voice acting.

KT and I have already planned out the first video, vaguely. The video will be pretty much exactly what this post is for. Exposure to the team. We'll have a montage of each of the four characters carrying out their specialties, i.e. Artemis getting a clean headshot, Vulcan shooting a bunch of people etc. We'll have about twenty five to thirty seconds of montage each, and in the middle area of each, we'll pause on an interesting frame to put some epic bordering around it, and to display the name, callsign, and name of the actor for each character. At the end we'll have all four characters together for another freeze frame that says something along the lines of "in... MGO - The Greek Squad" I would like to put some music in it, maybe something like Smashing Pumpkins' "Bullet with Butterfly Wings" you know something powerful and grungy. KT and I would love any suggestions.

Thank you,

Cameron, Admodrecruiting Official.
Back to top Go down
Ceron158
Admodrecruiting official
Admodrecruiting official
Ceron158

PostSubject: Re: "MGO - Greek Squad" Meet the Team   "MGO - Greek Squad" Meet the Team Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:48 pm

Post edited, Purification-- cast as Artemis.
Back to top Go down
MetalGod227
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: "MGO - Greek Squad" Meet the Team   "MGO - Greek Squad" Meet the Team Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:27 pm

Ok, I'll help you with this if you want, I have three different MGO characters and I can do voice acting. I actually have a great voice from what everyone tells me xP xD lol.
Back to top Go down
ktbomb
Site Owner/Leader
Site Owner/Leader
ktbomb

PostSubject: Re: "MGO - Greek Squad" Meet the Team   "MGO - Greek Squad" Meet the Team Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:54 pm

^^^
We need him.

John, Site Owner/Producer
That looks so professional..
Back to top Go down
https://ktproductions.board-directory.net
Ceron158
Admodrecruiting official
Admodrecruiting official
Ceron158

PostSubject: Re: "MGO - Greek Squad" Meet the Team   "MGO - Greek Squad" Meet the Team Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:08 pm

Fersure Cory!
Back to top Go down
Purification--
Co-Leader of MGO Productions
Co-Leader of MGO Productions
Purification--

PostSubject: Re: "MGO - Greek Squad" Meet the Team   "MGO - Greek Squad" Meet the Team Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:30 pm

Silly John is silly.
Anyways, Cassie gonna join too, right!? >.>
Back to top Go down
ktbomb
Site Owner/Leader
Site Owner/Leader
ktbomb

PostSubject: Re: "MGO - Greek Squad" Meet the Team   "MGO - Greek Squad" Meet the Team Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:40 pm

No
Back to top Go down
https://ktproductions.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "MGO - Greek Squad" Meet the Team   "MGO - Greek Squad" Meet the Team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"MGO - Greek Squad" Meet the Team
Page 1 of 1